Is your team starting with Kubernetes or do you want to prepare for your Certified Kubernetes Administrator or Developers examen (CKA en/of CKAD)? Then this training is the right one to start to gain more knowledge and lay a firm foundation in Kubernetes. This technical training is developed for IT Professionals who are new to Kuberbetes and containers.
You will learn the basic concepts, install a complete Kubernetes environment, learn everything about Kubernetes architectures, components, resources and services. SSO, Security, Role based acces, Helm and Ingres will also be covered.
All this in your own lab-environment with extended coursematerial!
Starters with Kubernetes, software developers, DevOps- and system engineers, architects and everyone who wants to gain a solid base in modern, cloud native software delivery.
What do you learn?
- Kubernetes Hands-On based on concrete examples and practical exercises in your own Kubernetes teaching environment!
- Context: What is Cloud Native? What is the history and importance of
- Installing Kubernetes on bare metal
- Kubernetes Architecture: Kubernetes Components, Kubernetes Resources (deployment, replication controller, pods)
- Basic concepts of Kubernetes: services, draining nodes, horizontal scaling, deploying, release management & canary releases, liveliness checks, readiness checks, updates & rollbacks, init containers, logging, and monitoring
- Kubernetes principles: Helmet, Ingress Controller,
- Kubernetes security: Single Sign-On, Role Based Access
- Also, much more!
09:00 – 17:00
In consultation CKA or CKAD
You will receive a personal K8s cluster, course material, syllabi and of course the N-Able Kubernetes T-shirt!